The Dental Wellness Club is a yearly membership that offers in-house benefits and savings on treatment and services, to provide affordable dental care for you and your loved ones.
Dental Wellness Club 1-year membership for Perio includes the following:
• Two complete routine exams (scheduled, non-emergency)
• All x-rays needed to complete routine or new patient exam.
• Four perio cleanings
• One problem-focused exam (scheduled or emergency)
• 20% savings on restoratives (includes fillings and root canals), hygiene and periodontal (includes additional prophylaxis, scaling and root planning), and extractions (simple and surgical)
• 15% savings on major dental procedures (includes crowns, bridges, dentures, partials, surgical periodontal procedures, veneers and other cosmetic treatments)
• 10% savings on all dental implant procedures
Membership is for 12 consecutive months, beginning on enrollment date and ending one year later. Membership can be renewed annually. There is an option to split payments.
Our Dental Wellness Club is not an insurance plan. Members have no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits and savings begin immediately on membership registration.
Enrolled members cannot have or utilize any other type of dental insurance, co-insurance or discount program in conjunction with the Dental Wellness Club membership. Obtaining dental insurance coverage while a member of the Dental Wellness Club will result in termination of your Dental Wellness Club membership per your dental insurance regulations. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, previously paid fees will not be refunded.
The Dental Wellness Club is valid only at our 3501 Franklin Road dental office. Services performed outside the office are not subject to this discount nor can they be reimbursed. Unused benefits are not refunded, nor do they roll over into the next year. The savings and benefits are applied to treatments or services completed during your active membership period.
Failure to show or cancellation of a scheduled hygiene appointment without 48 hours notice will count as one of your hygiene appointments. The appointment can be rescheduled at the 20% reduced fee.
Rules, limitations, and exclusions are subject to change and you will be notified of these as they occur.
Services and treatments provided by Dr. Ramsey are not eligible for Dental Wellness Club savings. Services provided by all other providers including Dr. Irby and our dental hygienists are eligible for Dental Wellness Club savings.
The Dental Wellness Club is great for families too! Each additional family member who signs up for the plan receives up to a 10% discount on the cost of membership when paid annually.
Please Note: Dental Wellness Club is subject to Program Guidelines listed here in the description and is offered to patients without dental insurance and to those without PPO based insurance program(s).
Dental Wellness Club Program Guidelines
• Patient portion of bill is due at time of service.
• Program cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
• No refunds of premiums will be issued if participant decides not to utilize Dental Wellness Club benefits
• Digital membership card will be given. Program effective date will be on file in our office.
• Program cannot be used at any office other than Irby & Ramsey Dental and its providers (excluding Dr. Ramsey).
• Program cannot be used for referral to specialists or for hospital care. Program cannot be used for cost of dental care which is covered under automobile or medical.
• Program cannot be used for injuries covered under workers’ compensation claim.
• Program cannot be used for treatment for which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
• Family program pricing includes parents and children under 26 years of age.
Dental Wellness Club Limitations and Exclusions
• Services or treatments that are not in compliance our doctors’ recommendations.
• If you have been diagnosed with active periodontal disease, you may not enroll in the standard program. You may enroll in the “perio program”.
• Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws
• Services which are provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county or other political subdivision
• Services that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient
• Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery or pedodontics requiring the services of a nonparticipating dentist/specialist outside of our office
• Services and treatments benefits are not transferable to other Program members
• All payment for services are due in full at time of services in order to receive Dental Wellness Club, unless a prearranged finance solution is agreed upon by patient, provider, and financier.
• Dental Wellness Club is offered to patients without dental insurance and to those without PPO based insurance program(s) (please ask if you are unsure if you are on a PPO based carrier).
• Dental Wellness Club members cannot use insurance benefits or any other dental coverage in conjunction with their Dental Wellness Club benefits
• Interest-free payment plans duration may be available upon request with approved credit.
• Repayment duration is based on service totals and procedural type. If you choose to use a repayment plan, your Dental Wellness Club and interest free payment options will be customized for your repayment needs.
• Unused services, part of Dental Wellness Club membership, are not transferable to other patients, to other offices and do not roll over to the next membership year
• A 48 hour notice is required to reschedule and/or cancel appointments or we reserve the option to bill you 10% of the scheduled treatment amount for your missed appointment.
Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children to age 26. All Dental Wellness Club fees are due payable at the time of registration are non-refundable. Membership duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at the time of services in order to receive Dental Wellness Club services and benefits.
Please Note: The Dental Wellness Club is subject to Program Guidelines listed here in the description and is offered to patients without dental insurance and to those without PPO based insurance program(s).